Marin Mountain Bikes Inc. has announced the third and final model in the 2018 Wolf Ridge lineup, the Wolf Ridge 8. Built on the same unidirectional carbon fiber frame and Naild® R3ACT – 2 Play® suspension platform as the Wolf Ridge Pro and Wolf Ridge 9, the Wolf Ridge 8 brings the One Bike To Rule The Ride mantra to a more accessible level.
The Wolf Ridge has been the most talked about new mountain bike since the debut of the Wolf Ridge Pro and Wolf Ridge 9 models at the Sea Otter Classic. In the last two months, the revolutionary bike has received acclaim from across the globe and is one of the most highly anticipated mountain bikes. “We are stoked to finally be able to show of the entire Wolf Ridge line,” said Matt Cipes, Mountain Bike Product Manager for Marin Bikes. “With the release of SRAM’s GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain comes the Wolf Ridge 8, which delivers all the magic of the Wolf Ridge experience to a wider base of discerning trail riders.”
Key frame highlights:
- Full carbon fiber frame, developed with biometric data to localize weight on each size
- Naild patent-pending R3ACT – 2 Play rear frame member Trail geometry with a low BB height, 66.5° head tube angle, 435mm chainstays
- 29” wheels, 160mm front and rear travel
- Exclusively 1x drivetrains
Wolf Ridge 8 Specifications:
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- RockShox Lyric RC & Monarch Debonair R suspension
- Stan’s NoTubes Flow MK3 rims
- US MSRP $5199.99
The Wolf Ridge 8 will be available worldwide late summer 2017.