Marin Mountain Bikes Inc. is expanding the Dual Sport Electric (DS-E) line. The new models, debuting at Eurobike 2017, complement the DS-E Alfine bikes that were introduced for the 2017 model year and utilize the intelligent drivetrain of the Shimano STEPS system.
Marin’s new San Rafael DS-E Deore (men’s) and San Anselmo DS-E Deore (ladies’) e-bike models help you keep up the pace with fun and lively assist from Shimano’s STEPS E6000 system, giving riders the ability to flatten hills and get them from point A to B with a fresh smile. Perfectly suited to the daily commute or trekking, the intuitive motor system, now coupled with Shimano’s 10-speed Deore drivetrain, delivers long range and smooth operation.
Key spec details:
- Series 3 aluminium frame with forged motor mount and removable battery
- SR/Suntour NCXE fork with remote lockout, adjustable damping, 63mm travel
- Shimano STEPS E6000 mid-drive motor, 250W; 418Wh battery
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Racktime rack & SKS fenders, integrated lighting system
- MSRP $2849 (US)/RRP €2799 (DE)