- Name: Silvia Röthe
- Follow Silvia Röthe:
- Location: Costa Rica
- Who is Silvia Röthe? My name is Silvia Röthe, but my close ones call me ivi. Hence IG @ivi.gravel. I'm a mother of a 9 year old boy and a beautiful dog. I work on client success for a marketing company and also a painting artist. I'm the co-founder of @gravel.tropic.
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? Insulated cold bottle for all rides to keep hydrated as well as air pump.
- What would be your desert island luxury item? Bike rafting equipment.
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? S or 49
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? Use momentum! - In your favour when climbing, as opposed to making it a moment of rest.
- How did you get sponsored/get into the Marin Family? Got asked to a lovely dinner, courtesy of Marin Bikes' Costa Rica dealers. They loved our content in @gravel.tropic's IG and offered me and my partner to be Gravel Ambassadors in CR.
- Favourite place to ride? Central Pacific Coast, Costa Rica (for now).
- Favourite event you've been part of? Cartago, Costa Rica, going through Cachí, Orosi, Cot, all those beautiful places and perfect weather.
- What inspires you to ride? It always gets me in the best mood. All the time.
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? Pizza & Beer, but I can always stop for it and then resume my ride.
- Which emojis best describe your riding 🚴♀️🍕🍺