- Name: Juliet Elliot
- Follow Juliet Elliot:
- Location: Devon, UK
- Who is Juliet Elliot? I ride and race bikes of all kinds but gravel and MTB are my favourite. Follow my YouTube channel for vlogs, tips, travel and fun stuff.
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? Tubeless dart and Co2
- What would be your desert island luxury item? Hmm.. a Kindle loaded with books?
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? I’m between small and medium - Medium Alpine Trail but small Headlands
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? It’s pretty obvious but look where you wanna go
- How did you get sponsored/get into the Marin family? Initially I was hooked up with a Marin mountain bike on a casual basis. Then when I started racing gravel bikes we agreed to work together properly.
- Favourite place to ride? Italy or California (probably)
- Favourite event you've been part of? Ooh, there are too many. Tuscany Trail?
- What inspires you to ride? I like going fast and I like having fun!
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? Depends on the type of ride but usually tea and toast
The Headlands takes what we have learned with the alloy Gestalt X line, and brings the spirit to an all-new, full carbon fiber frameset. Modern geometry, generous tire clearance, and sublime ride quality, all combine to make an incredibly capable, lightweight bike that’ll exceed your expectations.
ALPINE TRAIL E2
Marin’s electric assist mountain bikes are for riders who need a boost, either to cover more distance in a shorter amount of time or to go farther or higher than they might be able to accomplish on their own. Designed from the ground up around durable Shimano motor and battery units, the 2021 Marin electric mountain bike lineup is our most capable to date.VIEW BIKES