- Name: Owen Timm
- Follow Owen Timm:
- Location: Colorado
- Who is Owen Timm? My name is Owen Timm! I live in grand junction Colorado and love riding bikes!
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? Love a good Helmet and knee pads, other than the basics, an ear bud to listen to music on those solo rides
- What would be your desert island luxury item? Logically a magic bottle with a genie that gives infinite wishes. Realistically maybe a water filter?
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? Large
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? The feature you're scared of and/or trick your trying to land will be there tomorrow, no need to push yourself to point of injury. You get better by riding bikes not sitting on the side lines injured.
- How did you get sponsored/get into Marin? I've been riding Marin bikes for the last two years though my Local bike shop Grassroots Cycles. They were generous enough to help me get on bikes. I had a mount vision, and recently an Alpine trail. After working on my Social media/content things fell in place and I got to talk with the folks at Marin!
- Favourite place to ride? Can't beat my home trails in Grand Junction, Colorado. Specifically the Lunch Loop trail system, rocks, technical climbs, great views, fun features.
- Favourite event you've been part of? The Sedona MTB festival was a blast looking forward to going back this year!
- What inspires you to ride? Having fun, on the bike and with my friends! That's what made everyone get into bikes in the first place!
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? Sounds cliché but, some kind of greasy fun bar food and a good beer!
- Which emojis describe your riding 🏜🚴♂️😛
The Alpine Trail is built big. 29” wheels, 150mm of bottomless MultiTrac rear suspension travel and options for either aluminum and carbon frames. For riders where ‘fun’ goes hand in hand with ‘rowdy’.
The Rift Zone is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of 29” wheels in a trail capable package.