- Name: Leo Smith
- Follow Leo Smith:
- Who is Leo Smith? Leo Smith , also known as Landosteezy. My riding style is still undescribed, I just jump on two wheels and whatever I feel riding I hit. Sometimes street on a Alpine trail bike, sometimes skatepark on a Dirt Jump bike. I like to show my versatility through visual culture and be sure to see some cool projects to come in the near future.
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? This is a weird one but the Schwalbe Aerothan innertube for me. They reduce the weight of the bike massively and make a huge difference on the rotational weight for tricks.
- What would be your desert island luxury item? Potato so I could plant it and make loads of scran.
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? Alpine Trail bike M and I prefer a Short Alcatraz just to have the bike fully in control.
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? Just have fun, the rest will follow
- How did you get sponsored/get into Marin? I met Tom the Marin northern sales rep and we got on like a house on fire! Great guy and we always had a progression session when we rid so our friendship developed further. He saw my rapid progression and put the pieces together with the guys at Marin and the rest is history!
- Favourite place to ride? Everywhere, I try make the most out of everywhere and always try and sport something different within the street, skatepark or bike park.
- Favourite event you've been part of? Ard Rock Enduro was amazing for me, I felt something change in my career after the event and realised my love for cycling and the riding scene in the UK.
- What inspires you to ride? Goals I have in riding with up and coming projects. I love being on two wheels and couldn’t imagine my life without having the freedom to ride.
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? Caribbean curried goat, rice an peas with pineapple soda
- Which emoji's best describe your riding 🤟🤕😵