- Name: Juliet Elliot
- Follow Juliet Elliot:
- Location: Devon, UK
- Where are you from and where do you live? I’m from England. I’ve been living in Devon, near the coast and countryside for about 7 years now. I lived and worked in London for a fair while but got a little tired of city life.
- Favorite Marin Bike set up? Definitely by Headlands with SRAM tap AXS groupset and Zipp 650B wheels. It’s a joy to look at and to ride.
- What are 3 Random facts about yourself? I have a crucifix tattooed on my chest. I’m a Mum. I love Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- What do you like to do when you’re not on the bike? I like hanging out with my daughter doing arts and crafts, playing the guitar and ukulele, baking and drinking beer.
- Where is your favorite place to ride? Probably Italy. Or Japan. Possibly California, but I feel like I need to visit again to be sure…
- What are your riding goals for 2020? Well, it’s hard to say given the current situation. I’ve slimmed my goals right back to just enjoying myself and being fit enough to ride fast and ride far.
- 1st - South West Crit Championships
- 2nd - South West Cyclocross Championships
- 2nd - Gritfest
- 3rd - GLACIER 360
- 2nd - Brussels City Crit
- 8th - RED Hook Crit Milan