Ngo Minh Tu
- Name: Ngo Minh Tu
- Age: 32
- Follow Ngo Minh Tu:
- Location: Vietnam
Meet Ngo Minh Tu
- Who is Ngo Minh Tu? My name is Ngo Minh Tu, I was born in Ha Noi, Viet Nam August 20, 1990, and I live in Ho Chi Minh City, one of the most exciting and interesting cities in Southeast Asia. At the age of 14, I began my career as a professional road bike for Hanoi city team. 4 years later, I switched it up to Trial bike to maximize my agility, strength, and balance. In order to pursue the art of becoming an all-around cyclist, I progressed to ride beyond my potential by Enduro since 2015.
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? Whether for the MTB, Trials: multitool is a must have item.
- What would be your desert island luxury item? Something that’s very precious to me… I would take my bike.
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? Medium
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? One of the first things aka the best advice I have ever been given is that: "Always look as far ahead as possible and know what is happening, what is ahead to ride more smoothly".
- How did you get sponsored/get into the Marin family? Me and Distributor of Marin Bike in Vietnam met by chance and turn into friends and now our mutual interests "ride for fun" keep us working together.
- Favourite place to ride? I’ve always enjoyed riding my bike in DaLat, Viet Nam, the foggy city nestled in spectacular highlands and surrounded by forest and mountains of postcard beauty.
- Favourite event you've been part of? It is the time when I attended Bangkok Jam Trial in 2014. This was an event that I still recall vibrantly because of the memories and some amazing global riders I have met along the way.
- What inspires you to ride? For me, being challenged and riding out of my way to exploring new terrain is inspiring.
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? There's nothing better than a plate of chicken rice which is signature street food called "waterfall fried chicken" in my country and a glass of draft beer. Don’t miss this when you come to Saigon, Vietnam!
- With 3 emojis best describe your riding 😎🚴🤘