- Name: Sara Mills
- Follow Sara Mills:
- Where are you from and where do you live? I was born in Johannesburg South Africa, but live in Sydney Australia now.
- Favorite Marin Bike set up? Marin Alpine Trail with a 170mm fork. I really like the Maxxis Assegai DD front and DHRII rear. I run carbon wheels with cushcore front and rear. One up components dropper, bars, chain ring and step.
- What are 3 Random facts about yourself? 1. I have this really weird knack for remembering phone numbers, names and dates. 2. I LOVE crossfit and Olympic Weightlifting 3. I use to be a National Cross Country Runner
- What do you like to do when you’re not on the bike? I love to read and cook!
- Where is your favorite place to ride? Can't go past Mt. Narra in Sydney, with a coffee on the beach to finish :)
- What are your riding goals for 2020? Try and go riding and maintain my fitness with Corona Virus at the moment! Also learn how to whip and help build the female MTB riding scene in Australia
2015 Santos Women’s Tour Competitor and NWSIS Guest Rider- Pro Women’s league
2016 UCI Sanctioned Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race- Pro Women’s league
2018 National Enduro Series Podium Rider- 4th
2018 TOP 60 World Wide Ranked
2019 Enduro World Series Qualified
2019 Ranked 4th Nationally in Australia
2020 Elite Sports Scholarship Macquarie University