- Evan Mercue
- Follow Evan
- Arcata, CA
- Ambassador or Racer?
- Which Marin bikes are in your quiver?
Alpine Trail 8
- Years Riding
- Riding discipline
Downhill, Jib, Slalom
- Why biking?
It’s always on my mind and I wouldn’t rather be doing anything else.
- What’s your first biking memory?
The earliest memory I can think of on a bike was from one of the very first times I could ride without training wheels as a child. I knew how to get going, but I didn’t really have the whole turning and stopping thing down. Anyways I found myself heading towards a baseball bat that someone had left out in the street and I had no choice but to just plow over it. I rode it out.
- What’s your favorite trail?
Acid Drop or Road Dome
- Any cycling or life achievements you are particularly proud of?
I’m currently going to Humboldt State University and plan to major in Forestry.
- What’s your favorite post ride meal?
Pesto pasta and garlic bread
- What’s your ideal day off?
Shuttling or park laps with some shredders.
- What are your other passions?
I love being out in the forest, doesn’t matter what I’m doing. I also enjoy trail building and filming/making videos.