Buy Bikes Online
CLICK IT TO RIDE
Marin is excited to announce that customers can now order their new bikes directly from MarinBikes.com and have them shipped to a local Authorized Dealer for a complimentary professional assembly and pick up.
At Marin, we believe in the independent bicycle dealer (“IBD”) and the professional services that they bring. Every Marin bike sold is fulfilled by an authorized dealer, ensuring that your new bike has been properly assembled and ready-to-ride. Made For Fun is our mantra, and we strive to ensure that Marin riders have the best possible experiences on two wheels.
Shipping, handling and professional assembly are free for all bikes over $1000.00.
How It Works:
- Find the bike you want to purchase, add to cart.
- Check out – Click the ‘Check-Out’ button when you are ready to complete purchase.
- Once you click the check-out button, you will be directed to the Shipping Method page where you will be guided through choosing an Authorized Marin Dealer (close to your home address) where your bike will be shipped to and professionally assembled.
- After your order is submitted and payment has been accepted, your order will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your order leaves the Marin warehouse you will receive another email notification with your tracking number.
- When your dealer receives your new bike shipment, they will contact you to schedule the pickup of your new professionally assembled bike.
- Air freight and home delivery are not options at this time. Sales tax is applicable in the state of which you are picking your bike up from.
Please note the below items must be in hand to when picking up your new Marin Bike from you chosen Authorized Marin Dealer:
- Valid photo ID
- Verification code you received when order was placed.