- Name: Jayden Fleming
- Follow Jayden Fleming:
- Location: New Zealand
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? A must have accessory for me would definitely be a tube and pump, because I never manage to bring one and I can't ever remember now the amount of times I've had to walk my bike out of the forest haha!
- What would be your desert island luxury item? A Raspberry coke
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? Short Alcatraz and a Large Alpine trail
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? The best piece of riding advice I was ever given was to not let what other riders were doing influence my riding style/the rider I wanted to be and let your riding be an outlet of the person you are and let what inspires you flow out through your riding.
- How did you get sponsored/get into the Marin family? After getting dropped from a national development track cycling program 10 months ago I was at a loose end on what to do with my cycling career, I decided I wanted to give Freestyle MTB/Crankworx a real good crack, After speaking with Tim White and him believing in my vision he put me in touch with the Marin team who to believe in me and the rest is History.
- Favourite place to ride? Spa Park Taupo
- Favourite event you've been part of? Crankworx Rotorua
- What inspires you to ride? The constant pursuit of being the best rider you can be and being able to add your own flare onto whatever riding it is you're doing.
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? A cold beer and a bowl of chips and Gravy!
- Which emojis best describe your riding 🧐🤘🤔
The Alcatraz allows the rider to follow in Matt Jones’ footsteps to build and personalize the best dirt jump bike possible. At home boosting your local 6 pack, ripping up the pump track, or hitting the local skate park the Alcatraz has what you need to take care of business.