- Name: Luboš Staňo
- Follow Luboš Staňo:
- Location: Slovakia
- Who is Luboš Staňo? To briefly introduce myself, I am 27 years old and I live in a small town in the central hilly part of Slovakia. I have been turning bike wheels for 12 years and represent my country in the World Cup and World Championship races. Under my belt are several victories and titles from the Slovak Cup and I hope to get more in the future! Currently, I am number one on the domestic Slovak enduro scene.
- MUST HAVE MTB ACCESSORY FOR A RIDE? Nothing special, usually a bike is a must-have, Do not forget to pick up the helmet and let's go and have fun!
- WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DESERT ISLAND LUXURY ITEM? I cannot imagine my stay there without my dog and something with two turning wheels :)
- WHAT SIZE BIKE FRAME DO YOU RIDE? It depends on the bike type, usually, it is a medium size.
- WHAT’S THE BEST PIECE OF RIDING ADVICE YOU’VE EVER BEEN GIVEN? Do not think about the result before the race, I always try to do my best ride and the result afterwards will be as you want.
- HOW DID YOU GET SPONSORED/GET INTO MARIN? Through the distribution of Sloger.sk
- FAVOURITE PLACE TO RIDE? Finale Ligure in Italy and of course home local trails in Slovakia.
- FAVOURITE EVENT YOU'VE BEEN PART OF? All World Cups and EWS Trophy of Nations and I cannot forget to mention Bikefest in Kalnica which is top bike event in Slovakia.
- WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO RIDE? For me it means all - my lifestyle which fulfills me 100%.
- WHAT'S YOUR GO TO FOOD & BEVERAGE AFTER YOU RIDE? Burger and beer.
- WHICH EMOJIS BEST DESCRIBE YOUR RIDING 🤣🤘🏻🚲