- Name: Morgane Such
- Age: 28
- Follow Morgane Such:
- Location: Marseille, France
- Riding with Marin since: 2018
- Who is Morgane Such? Morgane Such is just a tiny rider trying hard to push the limit on the bike, to stay at a high level on the competition and be close to the best women around the world BUT without training too much and without losing the happiness she feels every time she's on the bikes!
- Must have MTB accessory for a ride? I think it's my phone! even if it's not for content, I never have any tool or air tube when I go for a short ride, so in case of mechanical emergency or a worse emergency I already have my phone.
- What would be your desert island luxury item? A bottle of Rum to die like a pirate ? haha no maybe a rope, and after I'll decide if I enjoy the island and survive with the rope, or if I build a raft and leave
- What size Marin bike frame do you ride? I am in the short leg club , definitely SMALL!
- What’s the best piece of riding advice you’ve ever been given? If you don't feel it, don't go!
- How did you get sponsored/get into the Marin family? I was looking for a new sponsor 4 years ago after being in a team and I think John Oldale heard about it and we talked and here we are 4 years later !! I am so glad that I found a brand/family like this one with no pressure !
- Favourite place to ride? I used to say Madeira or Finale Ligure. But I think today my answer is : wherever I did not ride before!
- Favourite event you've been part of? There are at the moment 3 events I loved : Crankworks Les Gets (for everything, ride, party, atmosphere), Les Passportes du soleil (for the food !! and the atmosphere), and one event deserve to be more famous, it look like a crankworx event but in Poland, I went there thanks to Marin & Marin poland with my mate Nikki and it was AWESOME !!
- What inspires you to ride? I love being outside, and having the choice to have some alone time to think and enjoy the landscapes or being with a bunch of rad friends to push myself on the bike and have fun !
- What's your go to food & beverage after you ride? That really depends on the type of ride I just did and the weather outside ! but most of the time I am super down for a burger/beer (nothing original sorry)
- With emoji's describe your riding 🤔😥✊😁
The Rift Zone is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of 29” wheels in a trail capable package.
The Headlands takes what we have learned with the alloy Gestalt X line, and brings the spirit to an all-new, full carbon fiber frameset. Modern geometry, generous tire clearance, and sublime ride quality, all combine to make an incredibly capable, lightweight bike that’ll exceed your expectations.
The Alpine Trail is built big. 29” wheels, 150mm of bottomless MultiTrac rear suspension travel and options for either aluminum and carbon frames. For riders where ‘fun’ goes hand in hand with ‘rowdy’.